When it comes to welding and welding related equipment, Lincoln Electric has proven to be a leader in the welding industry. This position was only made possible because of the quality of welding equipment being manufactured by this leading welding equipment manufacturing company known as Lincoln Electric. With several different types of welding equipment such as the TIG welder series, Stick welder series, and most especially the popular MIG welder series. Our main focus in this review is the Lincoln Easy- MIG 140 Welder. The Lincoln Easy- MIG 140 welders are suitable for your wire welding applications. One great reason why the Lincoln Easy -MIG 140 is highly preferred is that it requires just 120-volt power supply to function effectively. With an ability to function and be used anywhere since it weighs just 60 pounds, this welding machine from Lincoln Electric offers users quite an extensive list of possibilities. From being very easy to set up for gasless flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel or gas-shielded MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless or aluminum. It is highly recommended for small scale welders who are seeking an affordable and durable welding machine.
- This welding machine features a fully adjustable drive system, reducing the chance of wire tangling and crushing.
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity.
- Durable cast aluminium gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation.
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire diameters
- Includes welder, a gun with 10-ft cable assembly, .025in and .035in. It also includes contact tips, gasless and gas nozzles, spindle adapter for 8inch, spools, shielding gas apparatus, sample spool of .025inch, MIG wire, sample spool of .035, and in flux cored wire.
- Quick, tool-less drive roll changeovers
With simple two-knob control, the multi-process machine is easy to set up for gasless flux-cored welding that delivers deep penetration on thicker steel, or gas shielded MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless or aluminum. The Easy MIG- 140 comes with an easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator which helps to identifies optimized ranges for different wire diameters, offering the versatile settings you need to reduce the problem of wire tangling and crushing.
Easy and portable to carry across a long distance. This makes it suitable for outdoor jobs and also a great choice for small scale welders since it offers a whole lot more. The simple calibration reference chart on the inside door panel of the machine makes setup quick and easy for any job. One unique aspect concerning this welding machine is that it can be powered using a standard household electrical power outlet. It also comes with an instruction manual and “how to weld” video tutorial, making it easier to learn and start welding.
DURABLE AND TOP QUALITY
When it comes to quality, the Easy MIG 140 is designed with a brass-to-brass gun connection, which enhances the conductivity of the machine. It also features a standard top quality rigid drive system which in turn aids wire alignment and ensures super smooth wire feeding. But it doesn't stop there. The cast aluminum body with an enclosed multi-stage gearbox delivers improved torque and quiet operation, making this the complete welder you've been seeking.
- It is versatile since it can be used for both gas free flux core and gas shielded welding. This makes it possible for the model to be used for welding a wide range of materials.
- Since it comes with a fully adjustable drive, this ensures that there is reduced crushing and wire tangle.
- It's brass to brass gun connectivity system enhances maximum conductivity hence maximum output.
- The hard drive in conjunction with the model’s cast aluminum body enhances for proper wire alignment hence reducing the risks of breaking down and constant repair.
- Since it's compatible with 120 volts electric power supply and can easily be powered by a standard household electric outlet, it makes it easy to use.
- It is not recommended for welding materials thinner than 24-gauge or thicker than 5/16 inch. It is only recommended for use when it involves small scale welding projects.
- It may require that you use an additional gas cylinder which may be one of the flaws associated with this Lincoln Easy- MIG 140 welding machine.